Protect your pet and save money
The Lakeside Veterinary Surgery Pet Health Club is a great way to cut the cost of essential veterinary care for your pet. The Pet Health Club differs from pet insurance in that it provides for vaccination, worming and parasite control that pet insurance does not cover.
We believe that a proactive approach to your pet’s health is better than leaving it to chance and waiting until they become ill to put things right. This approach also gives you the peace of mind that your pet is getting the best possible veterinary care helping them to lead a happier, healthier and longer life.
Great savings and exclusive discounts for members
- Essential vaccinations and a 6 monthly vet health check.
- One free health check per year with our nurses including free weight checks, nail clips and general advice.
- Full worming treatment for 12 months.
- Flea treatment for 12 months.
- 15% off all procedures, e.g. dentals, neutering etc.
- 10% off pet food – including prescription and lifestyle diets.
- 15% off any additional purchases such as long term medication.
- Discounts apply only to purchases made “in practice” and do not apply to the online store
Affordable and convenient monthly fee
We can’t emphasise enough how important it is to provide regular routine veterinary care and the Lakeside Pet Health Club will help you do so for an affordable fixed monthly cost.
Cats – monthly fee
Dogs – monthly fee
- 0-10kg: £9.99
- 10-25kg: £10.99
- 25-40kg: £11.99
- 40-65kg: £19.99
Your Payment Plan is administered by
THE ANIMAL HEALTHCARE COMPANY LTD,
Denplan Court, Victoria Road, Winchester
General Plan Notes & Conditions
1. The cost, content and delivery of the goods and/or services paid for
by this Plan is agreed between you and your Supplier.
2. Your Plan only remains in force if you pay your monthly instalments,
3. If you need to change any collection dates, contact us THREE
working days prior to the due date. We will not charge for this
amendment. However, you will be charged an administration charge of
£10 if any of your direct debit instalments are returned to us unpaid.
4. If your Supplier instructs us to change the monthly fee we will write
to you not less than 21 days prior to your normal collection date
confirming the new monthly fee.
5. You MUST be over 18 years of age.
6. The Plan is not transferable.
7. There is no insured benefit. THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY.
This Plan may be cancelled at any time at your written request. Upon
cancellation, you will be liable to settle the difference between the total
cost of the goods and/or services received by you less the total
amount collected by us.
Any outstanding balances MUST be paid
within 10 days upon our request.
The Plan may also be cancelled at any time at the written request of
your Supplier or by us.
Should you have any cause for complaint on any aspect of the
administration of your direct debit, you should contact:-
The Managing Director
Animal Healthcare Company Ltd
4 Denplan Court
TEL: 0800 587 0068